HomeGalleryMy StoryJournalOrder PrintsPricingContact Tamara

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My First Entry...here goes!

It's about 2am and I couldn't sleep. I got up out of bed and decided I would surprise my husband with a fresh loaf of Zucchini Bread in the morning; so as I sit here and type, it bakes, making my already hot house even hotter! But it sure does smell wonderful!
The summer has been full of activity and photo sessions. My family and I recently returned from a camping trip in Kentucky and then one week later took another camping trip up to the Traverse area in Michigan. Both trips were full of fun and memories that will last a long long time... of course I had my camera there to help document some of our fun. Here are some highlights...













Well the bread is done so I guess it is time to try to catch some zzz's.

1 comment: